Just like you can appoint a guardian to care for your child, you can be appointed a conservator, too. A conservator is someone who will make decisions regarding your finances, property and other matters should you become disabled and no longer able to make your own decisions. Some conservators handle multiple areas, while others will focus solely on you (the person) or your property (the estate). We can help provide you with a better understanding of conservatorship as it pertains to you and your family.